Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I can't read him.

Yesterday was the first day in over a week that Climber Dude hasn't been in contact!
It feels weird, he hasn't been in contact today either and I'm working late tonight don't think I'll be home until 10pm at the earliest grrrrrrr. I'll be knackered and want to go straight to bed as I'd have been in this place for 12 hours.
I want him to text me, or to email me or something. I don't want to chase him down like some desperado.
I hate this waiting game.
How long are you suppose to wait until you just accept that the guy isn't interested in you? Anyone know?
People tell me that men are simple creatures and Flatmate was definitely a simple creature, he thought with one thing and it wasn't his brain. Climber Dude, Climber Dude I just can't read.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Check this post out!!!!!

http://michelle-and-the-city.blogspot.com/2007/12/delete-radar_03.html

Good luck - boys are SO difficult.

(Oh, and PS: I'm not insinuating anything... just thought you might find the post humorous, if nothing else!)

9:23 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

How long are you suppose to wait until you just accept that the guy isn't interested in you? Anyone know?

I think you have answered your own question... You deserve better than him.

1. I thought maybe he’d mention going for another lunch or something but he didn’t!

2. Climber Dude has completely pissed me off.

3. If it weren't for Jerk Boy and Climber Dude pissing me off and making me feel like a worthless pile of shit

4. and the fact is the more time goes on the more convinced Climber Dude isn't into me anyway

5. To me this weekend was going to make things clear to me, and on Saturday things were pretty clear, it was as if he’d purposely avoided me the whole weekend.

6. He pretty much ignored me which I didn't really understand considering he invited me.

7. I mean the last I heard we were suppose to be going for pizza and a movie and he pulls the plug on me never to re-arrange.

8. He aint interested. That's it. I'm done with Climber Dude.

9. Climber Dude was a no show!!!!

10. I chatted to Climber Dude briefly online last night but yeah still the same we're just friends.

11. By this time there was definite flirting by him and I thought I'd offer him a massage. He declined!!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: Oh my God. It's as if you just slapped me across the face. You're so right, what a plank I've been.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

And, just so you know, I didnt mean for it to be mean at all - ok?

Just that you have talked and talked about him, so I thought you had made up your mind before, so I looked through what you had written about the whole thing.

Sometimes, in order to be open to finding that better someone you have to leave some people behind as just friends.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home