Monday, November 26, 2007

Unlike any other!

I've been chatting to Climber Dude on and off on msn all day!
We do get on well you know, it's strange.
However, during chatting he told me he is thinking of moving to North Wales. You see it's really mountainy there and to be honest Climber Dude isn't a city boy at all, he's totally out of his depth living in a city! However, I am totally a city girl, even though I appreciate the countryside, I appreciate it because I don't go there often and when I do go there it's new and exciting.
If I were to ever live in the country it would be when I had children because that way I'd have something to keep me busy but seriously, all those farmer types, and horse riders, and that smelly (apparently fresh) air, can wait until I'm older, while I'm young I'm enjoying the city!
We're so similar in so many ways, and so different in so many ways - and maybe that's why he's been holding back. Who knows! He's a strange boy, unlike any other I think and he intrigues me.
We've booked the popart thing in for Saturday afternoon, but I think I'd like to spend time with him before so I may invite him over to watch a dvd with me tomorrow evening but am unsure about that - I don't want to always instigate things if you know what I mean.
Uggghhhh Men!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

I will tell the future. IF he comes over, you will have to instigate. IF you instigate, he wont play.

That will be 5 Euro please. Oh, make that Pounds, please.

12:44 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Scotty is so insightful...

My suggestion would be to invite him over as long as you have it firmly in mind that he is 'just friends'. That way you can't be disappointed?

All this 'rejection', even if it's not, is only going to bring you down.

OR: you could call him on it! Many a truth is said in jest, tell him to stop teasing you with flirting and being cheeky as you're a horny lady with needs - or he should do something about it! See what he says? You can always make out like you're joking...

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home