Monday, November 26, 2007

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman.

Oh man!
I dunno what to do, I hear you Scotty but I'm just not convinced. He's not making excuses like he's busy, he instigates spending time with me - it's not just me, he really is putting the effort in but when I try to take things slightly further he shuts down! But tht doesn't stop him cos sure enough the next day he's back in touch! I can't figure him out at all and it's very frustrating. Betty I think I want more than just the physical with this guy so in a sense if anything physical is gona happen then I'm good for it to go slowly, just want some kind of physical touch liek the holding of hands or the linking of arms are something just so I know I'm wanted! I'm not convinced Climber Dude isn't interested I'm just not.
In other news I've figured out something about guys and girls tonight.
Girls are always about 5 steps a head of guys, so when guys think
"We're just watching a film and hanging out"
girls are thinking
"We're watching a film, we're hanging out, I wonder what his parents will think of me? Ohh I wonder what his surname will sound like with my first name? oh won't it be strange having to sign a document with a different surname, oh what would the wedding be like? I wonder how many kids he wants? I wonder what they'll look like? ohhh we could go on holiday to the south of france and drink wine, now that would be fun"
Please understand that sometimes it's just hard being a woman.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginamonster said...

so very true. then you find out you're just "sport fucking"
I know you understand that one...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

humph.

10:28 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hahahahahahaha - that's hysterical - and TRUE! We're terrible...

I actually meant 'do something' as in a little kiss? Dirty girl thinking ahead to dangerous liasons!

Can't believe you said Scotty was wrong?! You're going to pay for that one!

2:56 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

i know some fellows who have the foresight you describe. it's not quite the same thing as rushing to thoughts of marriage, though. more like steering the imagination in the direction of the bedroom...

7:27 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yup. Hard being a woman. Swollen boobies and all. :P

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home