Friday, November 30, 2007

Post op blues!

Intellect was moving into her flat last night I wanted to help but everyone thought it wasn't wise after the op.

So, first off

Climber Dude: Gretta "SHOULD" you be helping Intellect move?

Gretta: I wana help

Climber Dude: But "SHOULD" you be?

______

Mum: I don't think you should help Intellect move

Gretta: Mum, Climber Dude has already pulled me up on this, I wont lift anything heavy and even if I want to Climber Dude is helping too and I don't think he's gona let me.

Mum: Have I mentioned I like Climber Dude *wink*

_____

Intellect: Don't lift the whole chair just carry the cushion

_____

Intellect's friend: Don't lift the book case just take the shelf

____

I've never felt so completely useless and molly cuddled in my whole entire life!

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I think that's awesome! Look at all the people who care about you?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home