Sunday, December 02, 2007

yaddy boring yaddy!

It's been a bit of a crazy weekend.
Friday night I went clubbing with 2 girl friends, one married, one in a long term relationship so it wasn't a on the pull clubbing night but it was a girls going for a boogy clubbing night.
We went to this club and it had a real bizarre mix of people from, 18 year olds to 65 year olds! It was odd to say the least. I was back at home by 1.30am alone and it was all a bit of a disappointment.
I woke up silly early Saturday morning, baked some brownies for Intellect as she moved into her flat this weekend, and then I spend the afternoon with Climber Dude.
We finally got round to doing our "PopArt" thing and it was hilarious, I actually painted him and he painted me and to be honest it was bloody awful our paintings were BAD. It was very random and very funny, but now I'm pretty convinced we've hit friend zone I don't think anything is ever going to happen and although I've had various thoughts cross my mind, the thought that is crossing it at this moment is a thought of a friendship.
Right my bedroom is a right state so I'm gona go tidy up.
Gretta x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home