Monday, August 13, 2007

See you in 5 days or whatever it is.

I leave in about an hour. I really don't want to go it sucks big time.
Yesterday, Climber Dude contacted me and asked me out for a curry with him and some friends. I went, I've not heard from Climber Dude since the camping weekend!
He pretty much ignored me which I didn't really understand considering he invited me.
Then I started having a conversation with another guy at the table about a book we'd both read and how I'd read a negative review about it, and I was explaining the review to this guy and Climber Dude butted in, completely dismissed my point, and asked this other dude what he thought of the book and whether he'd recommend it after I'd already said I wouldn't recommend it, it was like all the points I was making didn't even matter, like he thought I didn't have a clue. I was so pissed. However, the other dude completely understood my points and agreed with them making Climber Dude look like the stupid one after trying to make me look like a dumbass.
Anyway, while at the curry place, my ex boss came in with a group of people. When I gave my notice in at that company, he started hitting on me and I had to try and avoid him around the work place. I've not seen him since it was quite weird having him there. He waved at me and I waved back and I dunno it was all a bit strange.
I never did anything with my ex boss because he's 20 years older than me. I did consider it at the time because well, this is gona sound awful but because he's millionairre and I've never done it with a millionairre haha. However, there were lots of down points, like his 2 kids worked at the company, one was 19 years old and I got on really well with her. There was no way I could get it on with her dad it just seemed a bit wrong. However, it was so weird seeing him there last night and I tell you what for an old dude he was looking quite good, in fact considering his age he was looking really good.. I guess being a millionairre bodes well with him.
Right I should think about leaving.
Bye lovelies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Having a lot of money makes you better in the sack? hrm.

6:08 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Aaron: it doesn't make you better in the sack, but it sure makes the fantasy a whole lot better!!!


Gretta - I swear to god you're my twin on the other side of the world! I almost had an affair with my rich, 15 years older boss while I was in the UK. And the money was a HUGE attraction!

The opportunity to be lavished with gifts, go on secret adventures to some of the best hotels in London and dine in incredible restaurants is so different to the majority of dates I'm asked on. But I didn't... and I'm glad I didn't. Same as you!

I really hope the trip isn't as horrible as you were thinking it would be. Bloody work carry on!

4:24 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Happy Birthday lovely Gretta!

Hope that the trip wasn't too horrible and that you get spoilt rotten for your big day.

And I'm crossing my fingers you get a great present like I did ;o)

Can't wait to hear all about it!
xxx
BB

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home