Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bit behind today!

I practically live online.
Last night Climber Dude was telling me I should get a laptop so I could chat to him online from my bed therefore not having to turn my desktop off and go to my bedroom, work wants me to have one but I've managed to avoid having one. For this reason, I am online enough of the time without having a laptop, I would be online constantly if I had one. I somehow think my boss is getting a bit arsey as when I do minutes at meetings I always nick his laptop and then he huffs and puffs at my extraordinary typing speed!
So, anyway to get to the point I was shocked when I realised it took over 24 hours before I checked the blogs. Even Betty had 9 comments before I got to her, that's craziness! I'm disappointed in myself but as a defence I've been a bit sick lately and since getting back to work things have been HECTIC to say the least.
We have our company monthly newsletter to go to print today and I had so many gaps that I had to chase all departments to fill it and in the end I had to fill half of the gaps myself with total blags - possibly the most shit company newsletter published but ahhh well it's off to the printers tomorrow so hopefully I may get a lunch break that would be nice.
Anyway, in other news I'm going bowling with a heap of friends tonight and Climber Dude is gona be there, so is Jerk Boy but it should be a good night!!!! Have yourselves a good one.
Gretta x

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Shizz girl - we are TOO alike! I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday about people's blogs! I'm often the last to comment on some of my favourites.

Hope your work gives you a break honey - don't go too hard, you're still recovering!

BTW: I always giggle that Scotty gets about a GAZZILLION comments from all his ladies - do you do that? Hehehehehe... Scotty's a ladies man!

1:33 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Hey - since I'm online so often myself, email me if you wanna IM. Love that stuff! Let me know what you're on and how to find you?

1:16 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: Scotty is most definitely a ladies man, it just makes me like him even more tho ;)

5:15 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I have no idea where you get the idea that Scotty is a ladies man, please show me where all of these 'ladies' are at.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home