Monday, December 03, 2007

All over the place!

2 friends, within the group of peeps I hang out with became an item this week, that is MusicMan (who I've spoke about before) and youngie (I've just named her, she's 7 years younger than MusicMan but she's sooo mature for her age). Anyway, this coming out had really effected JerkBoy.
Last night we all decided to go out for a dance, we weren't planning on being late with it being a Sunday but we all decided to go out. So...
MusicMan
Youngie
JerkBoy
Climber Dude
Best Friend
Best Friend's Hubby
Me
Married Couple (I'm going on hol with)
All went out for a bit. While out JerkBoy was being a bit of a depressive..
Gretta: look how cute MusicMan and Youngie are being you should take a pic of them
JerkBoy: I'm not gona purposely make myself feel sick.
He was so envious it was unbelieveable.
I left fairly early as a. for some reason lots of people offered to buy me a drink and by 11pm I had drank far too much for a Sunday night, and b. because I'd gotten a lift with Best Friends Hubby who was now leaving.
Climber Dude seemed disappointed that I was leaving so early and to be honest I'd been mingling so much with the different people there and me and Best Friend didn't leave the dancefloor too much, that I didn't get chance to chat to him, I felt a bit bad about that I'm so used to just doing my own thing and having a good time.
Anyway, at about midnight I get a text from JerkBoy
Jerk Boy text: So, it seems I might just be having a pity party on my own, Climber Dude tells me you guys were doing popart together over the weekend.
Gretta: YOu know I've been spending time with Climber Dude - Anyway at this moment in time I can't read him at all so don't rule me out of that pity party yet.
Jerk Boy: Whatever.
He's so down at the moment! It's unbelieveable.
Anyway, I've not organised to spend anymore time with Climber Dude, but last night was cool, it was just nice to be out all together we've not done that for such a long time. It was great to dance with Best friend and just have a laugh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Ha! JerkBoy is jealous! Sometimes I think he's into you.

Did you put the password back up for your blog? Cause it doesnt show up in google reader anymore :/

1:47 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

What an odd fellow?! I'm with Scotty, sometimes I wonder... Great to hear things with Climber Dude are settling down though, that's great.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: JerkBoy is one of those guys that doesn't want me but also does't want anyone else to have me. It's just a typical guy thing I think. I figured JerkBoy out long ago. Yes I did put my password thing back up but I'm gona take it off again.

Betty: Yep he is an odd fellow. Well we say things are settling down with Climber Dude still can't read him, still don't know if we're friends or friends with motives. Unlike JerkBoy this guy isn't quite so easy to figure out.

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home