Friday, November 23, 2007

back at work and loving it

Oh man... Guys the last few days I have so much to fill you in on with the Climber Dude front but the thing is I'm now back at work today and I am soooo busy you have no clue. I can't even fathom that I've managed to find the time to write this - the boss man is sat opposite me while I'm doing this.
Anyhow - this is a convo I had....
Gretta: Hey co-worker do me a favour?
Co-worker: What?
Gretta: Go and urinate for me I'm caught up in what I'm doing and I don't want to stop.
Co-worker: Um... NO!
Gretta: It's such an inconvenience sometimes.... Having a bladder that is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Climber Dude, is back?

7:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

If you had said, urinate on me, that would have made for an interesting Blog! :O

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home