Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm the idiot.

I emailed him.
I probably shouldn't have but I don't care - I miss him and I hate the fact that I left him upset/angry at me.
I don't know what he's gona make of the email. I don't know what I bloody make of the email.
I'm not gona regret sending it but I'm unsure what I want to come from it. I'm thinking he aint gona reply to it.
If it weren't for Jerk Boy and Climber Dude pissing me off and making me feel like a worthless pile of shit I may have been stronger but Flatmate makes me feel loved and cherished and I really really really need that right now.
UGGGG.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

I'm with you honey. Don't beat yourself up for sending that email. You're doing really good.

It hurts. I know.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Blog expressing regret for the Email in 3... 2... 1...

6:26 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Noooooooo....... careful there, you don't want to go backwards on your progress... Keep your head up!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Been there, done that. The internal battle within you that rages on and on is beyond your control.

You gotta face reality that although FlatMate makes you feel loved, he's still Gifty's man no matter what. Truth hurts, but you've acknowledged it, so you just gotta accept it dahling... *hugz* Be strong!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home