Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Content in bordom

At first I was in pain and needed to sleep. Then I was not in as much pain and was bored out of my brain. Now I'm still in pain but glad to not be at work and getting used to the bordom. I'm kind of enjoying being at home away from all the hussle and bussle.
Jerk Boy said he may visit me today.
I chatted to Climber Dude briefly online last night but yeah still the same we're just friends.
What I could really do with is one heck of a stud muffin to walk right in and give me a snog, that would just turn me on though and right now I don't think I'm gona be able to get down and dirty! DARN IT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

What? I have to login now?

What are you hiding over here? I have expected to see some more swollen knockers or something. :P

6:48 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Did someone say knockers?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home