Monday, July 16, 2007

I think I attract IDIOTS.

I don’t know where to start really after this weekend, it’s been a weekend full of confusion it and only today has my confusion involved Flatmate.

So, I guess I’ll start at the beginning, the beginning being Saturday.

Saturday morning I headed into a city about 45mins drive from the city I live with a friend we will call her intellect because gee she is miss intellect. So intellect and I went shopping in this little quaint city a little drive away, it was really nice we had a really good morning and we discussed getting a group to go to the pub on the evening. So, I sent a text round which included inviting both Jerk Boy and Climber Dude.

Climber Dude responded saying he’d meet us in the pub after work and Jerk Boy responded with… “how many people are going?” which made me feel like if it were just me and intellect he didn’t want to come which I thought was quite rude of Jerk Boy. I’d actually been thinking since last week he’s distanced himself from me but I also thought I may have been a little paranoid so chose not to worry about it at this point.

Anyway, both him and Climber Dude along with about 8 other people came to the pub. I noticed Jerk Boy didn’t sit anywhere near me and said very little to me all night. However, Climber Dude sat next to me and said a fair bit to me however what he said really began to piss me off.

Piss off # 1: Gretta do you eat chocolate everyday? It was said in such a sarcastic tone. It was unbelievable.

Piss off # 2: You're a good organiser you can organise an event for this charity I'm doing some work for? Now please don't think I am against supporting charities because I am not I actualyl do a fair bit of charity stuff but it was the way he asked or told me. He did it in front of eveyrone so if I said no it looked like I was not a supporter of charities and he also didn't really ask a question he just kind of told me. This didn't go down to well with me so I did say no in quite an assertive/aggressive manner.

Anyway, I came away from Saturday night thinking I really don’t like Climber Dude that much, he clearly has an issue with me eating chocolate, and he also volunteers my services as if they’re his to volunteer and they’re not. I also came away feeling like Jerk Boy was giving me the silent treatment and completely ignoring me which also made me feel like crap.

Then Sunday happens… So I get a text from Jerk Boy on Sunday morning “Hi Gretta, fancy lunch a few of us are going to a little country pub?”

Ahh maybe I was paranoid all weekend maybe he wasn’t ignoring me! So, I went to lunch. Climber Dude was there and oh yeah sat right next to me. Greeeeaaattt. I made sure I ordered chocolate cake for dessert just to prove a point. Which when the chocolate arrived on the table Jerk Boy then shouted up the table at me (and everyone else) in a very sarcastic tone “Gretta do you eat chocolate cake everyday?”. I didn’t even realised he’d heard what Climber Dude had said to me the day before but he was basically taking this piss out of him loud enough for him to hear and I just started laughing a lot. Then I heard Climber Dude under his breath call Jerk Boy a child. I couldn’t help but find that funny as well.

Anyway, I’ve come away from this whole weekend thinking Jerk Boy has been acting very strangely all weekend and to be honest I don’t want him near me at the moment until he starts talking to me properly.

Climber Dude has completely pissed me off.

And Climber Dude and Jerk Boy are purposely pissing each other off and in the process really getting on my tits.

As for Flatmate – I’ve heard zilch from him, and that’s probably because he’s the most sensible one out of the lot. I almost emailed him earlier just because the events of this weekend has really made me crave someone to just say something nice to me, as I've felt insulted by 2 guys.

MEN I DON’T NEED THEM.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Are these the only three men in your life? I'm sure you can do better. Perhaps you need to post pictures of your swollen breasts on Craig's List instead of Blogger. :P

7:05 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

2X: I think you're obssessed with my boobs, if you're lucky I'll let you have a grope 1 day haha. However, I have no idea what Craig's list is but I don't really want to attract internet weirdos!

Gretta x

7:18 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I eat chocolate just about every day.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty: sometimes I wonder if you have any flaw at all in you. You give great advice, you eat chocolate and everyday you give me 1 extra reason to like you reading my blog. If you were only closer I'd eat chocolate with you daily haha.

Gretta x

7:40 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

how much chocolate and what kind? (i hope it's the good stuff: very very noir).

no men? are you sure? are you quite sure?

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home