Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A liberting depression

All in all this last week has been a bit of a quiet week in the world of Gretta.
I've not spent any time with Jerk Boy and in fact had very little contact with him. He does however want to start persuing a friend and I'm not jealous but.... I do feel like the less time he spends with me while he's persuing this girl is actually not good. I miss the time we spend together and in that sense I am a bit jealous that he'd rather spend his time with someone else. I know that's really selfish of me but there we go when you're that close to someone it happens.
Climber Dude paid me very little attention when in London and has now given me the impression he isn't interested at all. So, Scotty maybe it wasn't a "date" afteral and I was right all alone!!!
Flatmate and I are very much drifting a part. I did chat to him about the fact that I thought Climber Dude was interested and I didn't want to rule him out and I am just letting him know that I am de-attaching myself and that I'm gona move on. When I first told him that (online because now we don't contact each other in any other way) he didn't seem to be bothered at all. Then last night when I told him I was tired after having a busy weekend he said to me "is that because you were busy with Climber Dude?" and I said "No" and he said "yeah right I bet you were busy with Climber Dude" and I excused myself to go to bed because I was so tired. I don't like talking to him when he's like that for some reason there is still so much raw emotion there. Like I'd hate to think he's been mulling over in his head whether something would happen with me and Climber Dude and the fact is the more time goes on the more convinced Climber Dude isn't into me anyway but clearly Flatmate must have thought about it and I really shouldn't have said a thing to him, I'm beginning to wish I hadn't.
There's nothing else really to add on the boy front, just that really there isn't a boy front at the moment. It's bother liberating and oppressing if that makes sense.

4 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Given what's goin' down recently... perhaps it's in your best interest to be boyless for a little while?

Sometimes to (re)discover what you want, you need to be without it to find it again.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... hoping some excitement in the boy front area comes soon! Hey, maybe this will give you more time to blog! ;)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Aaron I am sure what you are saying is very sensible... But I'm not really very sensible lol Boyless what is that?

A life: I am hoping an exciting boy comes along soon too.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Focus on yourself for a little while. It sounds like you are doing well in closing the door to Flatmate, which is good. As it will let you open yourself up to someone new.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home