Thursday, August 02, 2007

Okey Dokey!

Well, I feel very ok after the other night's events. I think Flatmate was totally in the wrong, I think it was unfair of him to put me in that position after everything that's gone down between us.
So, with that in mind I feel as if he was just horny and just needed to be satisfied the very few words that were used that night was actually a positive in the sense that the reason I was attracted to him in the first place was because we could happily sit chatting for hours and hours without even realising that we'd chatted from dusk till dawn. Taking out the art of conversation made it a very physical thing and even though that can cause emotions, without both the relational and the phyical I felt that it wasn't such a biggy.
I don't feel at all like it's put me back in my quest to move on, if anything I feel as if by me stopping it before it went too far that I am actually a lot further in the process of moving on than I believed I was. I know this all sounds very odd, as when it comes to physical stuff girls tend to read more into it than guys do. However, I know that without deep, meaningful conversation it's not deep and it's not meaningful it's just sexual desire.
So I'm as at the start I am feeling ok about it all.
Now moving on to the events of last night.
I went for a drink with friends, Jerk Boy was there, intellect was there, Climber Dude was there and.... Even The X was there.
I quietly asked The X if he was planning on getting a ring on his lady's finger anytime soon? To which he replied quietly in my ear "I'm planning to buy it this week".
I was genuninely happy for him and it was a bizarre feeling after... everything..... he....... put me ....... through I should probably hate his guts but I don't. So, anyway it did make me realise something though, the 2 guys who I would consider my 2 most serious relationships are both settling down. One of them is already married with a kid in tow and the now The X is going to get engaged in the next month. It kind of brings my fear of commitment to the forefront of my mind, but I know they weren't right for me so I'm not gona let it frustrate.
We were all at the pub last night having a drink and we were sat outside cos there was a quiz going on inside and there were no seats and it we were gona be loud, and it went of really cold. I asked Jerk Boy if I could borrow his jacket, which he then asked what is it worth? So, I told him I'd flash him some boob and of course he gave me the jacket straight away haha. That boy is so predictable. I told him I'd do it in private though coz I didn't want the whole pub seeing. I don't ever intend on flashing him boob, he's gona be disappointed lol.
That's it folks. Gretta should do work now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

*hugz* Babe, I'm proud of you because you resisted temptation and kicked his ass out the door even when you wanted him so much deep down inside you.

I hope JerkBoy doesn't ever discover this blog of yours, especially the one with you showing your boobs in a bra. Lol. :)

4:07 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Good for you!

There isn't anything honorable about being "the other woman."

4:11 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Maybe Flatmate was hoping for a flash.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Venge: No one I know in real life will ever find this blog - don't you worry I will never be able to live the stuff down taht I've written here.

Aaron: There isn't anything honorable about it, but I'm not looking for honor *scrunches face up* maybe I should!

Scotty: I'm sure Flatmate was hoping for more than just a flash. However, he didn't get even a flash hehe.

6:24 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Gosh, am so proud of you and loved catching up on your life again!

*smooch*

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home