Friday, July 27, 2007

Ukky busy fun weekend.

After my cancelled evening I ended up going round a friend’s house. There was about 6 of us there. Jerk Boy included in that group.

I have been feeling pretty yuk these past few days, you know when you are just a bit run down and you start getting a sore throat and your hair starts going into bad condition and your skin isn’t normal. Well, last night I was feeling really yuk, I was really cold and shivery it was horrible.

Jerk Boy noticed I was cold and gave me his zip up top to wear over what I was wearing, and then he was being really sweet to me the whole night checking I was ok.

When Jerk Boy is like that he really is adorable, and if he was like that 24/7 he’d make some girl extremely happy but he’s not like that all the time, in fact it’s very rare when he’s like that. He can be jerking, irritating and act purposely like a dick more often than not. However, when the sweet side of Jerk Boy comes out I quite like lapping it up.

I spoke online to Flatmate yesterday, when I first started chatting to him he was being the dick head he told me he was when I first met him, however the longer we chatted the Flatmate I fell for was creeping out and that’s when I decided to end the conversation. When he is a prick he reminds me of all of the things he is.

He’s the guy that cheated on his girlfriend and didn’t give a toss.

He’s the guy that made promises just to get what he wanted.

He’s the guy that was one person one minute and a different person the next.

Let’s face it who wants to be with a guy like this. There was a point in my life where I would have been extremely jealous of Gifty because she has something I wanted. But now I just feel sorry for the girl because she has a tosser for a boyfriend and she doesn’t even know it.

Only yesterday he told me that he didn’t find her pretty. If my boyfriend was saying that behind my back (well I wouldn’t know he was) but if I did know I’d be pissed as and want to kick him to the curb. He really is a prick. Why was I so blind to it? I just don’t know now – I’m just glad he’s not fooling me anymore.

I have a busy weekend planned. Saturday I am going to help best friend move, see I managed to conquer my tiredness to do the right thing in the end and on Sunday me and another girlfriend have arranged a day trip to London. I love London, I don't visit there enough. I haven’t done the London sights for ages, so it’s going to be quite the day. At least I hope it will be, I just hope it stops raining. I’m done with all the rain.

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I don't get why Flatmate is even still with his girlfriend, then. What a jerk! Be glad that you were able to see the light and get out. Because if he is willing to cheat and talk about her that way, you can't rule out the possibilty that he would do it to you if you were dating. Stay strong!
And have a good time in London!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Thats great that he's not fooling you anymore.. cause well.. I think we all have been thinking the same thing about him for a while :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ella said the same thing, "I never want to be the “other woman”. And honestly his behavior is a total RED FLAG. If he is wiling to cheat on his current girlfriend, what is to stop him from cheating on me? Sure it’s easy to justify that she just isn’t right for him, etc… But the bottom line is that it’s just wrong."

8:51 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

I'm so proud of you, Gretta. You're sensible and rational enough now to know when to end your chats with FlatMate. You've really woken up! =)

You have a lovely weekend and a fab of a time in London!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home