Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bright and Breezy

I spoke to Flatmate last night. It wasn't intentional. I was online chatting with Batman he's been having girl troubles lately and was asking my advice about it all, not that I am really very qualified to give out relationship advice and then Flatmate appeared to start a conversation with me it started off with "oi". Well, that's nice isn't no "hi how are you?" just "oi". Anyway we chatted for a bit and I don't know what was wrong with me but I didn't want him to think that I'd missed him. So, I tried to be as bright and breezy as possible in the end he was like "what the heck is wrong with you, have you been drinking it seems like you're acting a bit like a piss head"
LOL so much for my bright and breezy I obviously came across as a lunatic. HAHA. Anyway, I felt very much in control when after acting the lunatic saying "I'm off to bed" before we could even get into any deep and meaningfuls or anything. It felt good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Lol.

This post of yours made me laugh.

You're doing good, girl... Keep it up.

And stop missing him on weekends! It's not worth it!!!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Good for you!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Good for you for ending the conversation early. It feels good to be back in control, doesn't it? That's a great feeling!

10:47 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Woop Woop! Our girl is in control!!!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home