Monday, July 30, 2007

Ramblings of Gretta

London was great. Had an awesome time. Might post some pics when I get chance, might not. I'm feeling fairly indecisive.
In other news: I can't stop eating.. My appetite seems to have increased somewhat over the past 3 days. I guess it could be nearly that time when my boobs get bigger grrrr how I hate that time.
* Edit Edit *
More News Just In: The company I work for support several charities, local charities and charities abroad. It's one of the reasons I love where I work. So, I'm generally in contact with the people that work at these charities and last week on of the ladies from a charity that raises money for street children in Brazil told me they were holding a cake sale to try and raise money. So, on Friday evening (before going out for curry) I whipped up some of my homemade chocolate brownies.
I've just received this email from the lady who told me about the cake sale in the first place..
"Hi Gretta
Oh my goodness, your brownies are legendary!! I broke my two day old diet to try one and ended up buying in bulk, although to be fair, I did let hubby have two of them!! So Thankyou so much for those"
__
Awwww how cute was that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Of course they were chocolate!

and please post pics.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Yes!

Pics of chocolate brownies!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home