Saturday, September 23, 2006

Long post for an eventful weekend.

Last night I saw Bouncer it's a long story but I am really good mates with his brother and his bro invited me round for a meal in his city. It's actually not that bad a drive so last night I went up to visit. To my utter shock Bouncer opened the door. I was shocked because he doesn't live there or infact in that city and I absolutely didn't expect him to be there. Yet after he left my city last week he went up to visit his bro. Why I didn't think that's what he may do is beyond me but I didn't.
Things were normal between myself and Bouncer last night, we flirted a little, talked a little and it was just like it always has been. So I don't know what the bizarreness of last weekend was all about really!! He did tell me again that he's planning on visiting my city at Christmas and will catch up with me then so that's something I guess. It was just good that things seemed as normal as they could between us.
I'd love to say that's the only shock this weekend but as it happens it's not. Something else also happened yesterday. My someone told me that he had sent a ring design off to be made. Oh yes he's going to pop the question to his beautiful girlfriend. I am really happy for him I truly am. He's still a great friend and I can't ask for more considering the distance between us, it was still a bit of a shock though - after telling me about buying the house and now this, it's all a bit like he's settling down and I still am just doing my thing.
I wish I could say those 2 things were the only shocks this weekend but they're not. That's right there's another one...... I bumped into Climber Dude this morning and he's invited me round his house for a meal. I really really don't want to go but I sometimes find it hard to say no and I ended up saying (while in a rush) "contact me and we'll find a date in our diarys" Why am I so stupid. I really don't want to have a meal with this guy. We have nothing at all in common. NOTHING. I am hoping he forgets, really hoping he forgets *sends, from my brain to his, "forget this conversation it never happened" vibes*.
And finaly, this IS the last incident. You may remember Batman the guy I met online. In general I am not a big fan about meeting guys online, my someone is really why I have decided against it. However, Batman is the guy that just by looking at him he made my toes curl. He is a stud in everyway. He's also a little vain with it but with that being the only fault I was thinking he'd certainly be a good guy to help in the process to get over Jerk Boy. However, Batman and I haven't really spoken much lately that was until I had an email waiting for me from him today. Anyway, I emailed him back and on it I gave him my phone number. Seriously I can't miss this opportunity. I know he visits my city fairly regularly so you never know one time he may actually give me a ring and arrange to meet up or something. I must learn to control my curling toes somehow. I can't wait for our next webcam chat now. This is the last internet guy though it has to be. I much prefer reality.
All in all, it's been an eventful weekend and it's not even over. I have a funny feeling that I am meeting up with a group of friends later and there is a good chance Jerk Boy may be there so wish me luck on that one.
Bye for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good luck gretta
be safe
And Be happy!

please

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

almost forgot

*Hug*

10:57 PM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

Sounds hectic! You live a tangled life, miss

Good luck

9:52 AM  
Blogger Deepak Gopi said...

Oh..I see

2:16 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Err... finding another guy to take yr mind off JerkBoy doesn't sound like a good one, but ok if it works... But still, it'd be unfair to that other dude, right? You should know what you're doing...

However, if he's a stud, I think I retract my earlier sentences. Lol. Go for it. I know I'm fickle-minded. I'm a woman afterall... and I'm entitled to it. *grin*

5:24 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

"Women are entitled to the business end of my Smith & Wesson."

-Some Guy Who Wasn't Scribe But Just Might Have Been.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home