Wednesday, September 20, 2006

It's gona be a lovely day.

Jerk boy text me 3 times yesterday. However, I only replied to 2 and I am one of those people who always like to have the last word and I didn't respond to his last text which I am sure he may have been surprised about. He also started the text conversation I didn't text him. I haven't heard from him at all today (yet).
I feel today is a good day I feel on top of my emotions for once. I came close to sending him a text about an hour ago I wrote it all out then I deleted it all. Determined that the only way we'll be in contact is if he contacts me. Today I feel is a good day. I feel as if I am in control for the first time in ages and feeling in control feels mighty fine.
BTW boys thanks for the offers, most appreciated, I know where you guys reside if I need you ;).

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I don't miss my Jerk Girl.

I've come so close to responding to her texts but that always causes more unwanted grief and it makes her life more interesting. She made her choice and, by doing so, made my life a hell of a lot better. I didn't realise how good life is until I worked her out of my system.

You're making steps. Steps are good.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My jerk girl was almost the death of me...

You wouldnt believe how hard it was to say no to her the last time.

Glad to hear you are feeling better -

2:17 PM  
Blogger Minister Scribe said...

My child, perhaps a bit of faith would helpeth thee out- in which case, keep lookin' cause the Chuch of Scribe doens't subscribe to such unabashed horseshit. Stoppeth by and become coverted, if thou dost dare!!!






eth.

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home