Sunday, August 06, 2006

Is it too much to ask for?

I don't think the date with Climber dude went very well. He was different on a one on one than I thought and to be honest I think we bored each other and to be even more honest I think it just confirmed we have nothing at all in common.

Last night I had depression sweep over me. I'm lonely lately, it's like I just need a man's touch, a man's shoulder, a man who understands me. I guess I must be pretty hard to understand.

I got some photos back the other day and Pilot was in them, he looked so dashing and his shoulders looked so inviting. I yearn for his shoulders to rest my head on. I feel like I've taken so many punches lately that all I need is someone to allow me to rest my heavy head on their strong shoulders and take on some of the weight for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home