Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh no Gretta not another one.

Random guy has text me a fair bit since last week although I have backed off a lot. It's slightly freaky.

I have also started talking to another guy. We'll name him Batman. I have a confession to make. I've met Batman online, I know not another internet guy!! Yet Batman, is gorgeous, seriously if you saw Batman he'd make your toes curl just by looking at him. We have been chatting on our webcams and laughing loads together. He's recently just out of a relationship so I am thinking he could be slightly screwed up but we have so much in common that it's scary.

We enjoy similar sports, we have the same sense of humour and what I can make out we have a very similar life ethos - we seem to be in agreement when discussing deeper topics, very similar morals and perspectives.

He lives in a different city but he visits my city heaps because his dad lives nearby and has lots of friends in the area.

We're just chatting at the moment and having a laugh that's all I really want and is what I am enjoying. He is handsome though, but I think he's a little cocky with it. Pilot was humbly handsome, Batman seems to be more of a vain handsome but if that's his only fault then I can't go too wrong - can I?

If we stay in contact long enough maybe we'll meet one day that would be kind of cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home