Friday, September 15, 2006

Boycott update

0 emails written

ok so already I've lied 1 email was written but it was a group email and when I emailed, it wasn't specifically because I had him in mind, even tho I did. It was because I needed a team of people to help with a project and whether I like it or not he'd be great on this team - he hasn't responded to that email.... yet.

0 texts sent

Now this is true and you'll be even more proud of me I actually deleted every single text from him. I am not actually one of those 'types' of girls who obssess about every word written and re-read it over and over, but I do fear that this boycott may turn me into one of 'those' girls so to be safe I deleted them.

0 phone call made

See I am being good.

1 message left on his blog

ok so I am what I call a blogger addict. I love blogging and I enjoy reading other people's blogs too and there is nothing like an encouraging comment from one blogger to another.

33 visits to his blog

So there had to be a weak area right and this is probably it. I fear this makes me out to be some kind of stalker but is it wrong of me to like to read his comments and know about any other saucy ladies trying to hit on him. I think all girls probably understand this, or at least I hope they do. Oh no am I really insane?!

1 hour and 50 minutes thinking specifically about him but let me break it down it probably wont seem as bad.

10 mins - project related

10 mins - giving myself a hard time about the previous 10 mins

3 mins - his name circled around my head "Jerk Boy, Jerk Boy, Jerk Boy etc"

30 mins - Trying to understand how I am going to survive the boycott when I can't even get his name out of my head

30 mins - lusting after him, so in my imagination he look even more delicious. Maybe I need to recreate him in my head make him look like Michael Jackson or someone.

7 mins - giving myself a hard time about lusting after him

20mins - Trying to pull my head in and focus on Bouncer rather than Jerk Boy. Which by the way I am meeting Bouncer in just less than 2 hours time

3 hours and 52 minutes had passed before I thought about Jerk Boy until writing
this blog.

So, we've figured out it's going to be a long hard process but I'll get there. I know I will. I CAN DO THIS.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin Alexa said...

Good luck my darling.

I am what I call a blogger addict too.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I've been there. This period sucks to high heaven.
Good luck. You seem far too ace to be concerned with chaps called 'Jerk Boy'.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home