Monday, September 18, 2006

I can't count the times..

I saw Jerk Boy last night. I couldn't help it but when he was chatting to someone I lay my head on his shoulder. I don't know what came over me, he didn't push me off or anything but I suddenly realised my actions and moved my head quickly. A guy then said to me "so when are you and Jerk Boy going to hook up?" If I could count the numerous times that question had been asked to me and Jerk Boy put together I'd swear we would be stuck in a room counting for hours.

The thing is until last night I was doing so well, then yesterday afternoon he text me and that was it then next thing I know I am seeing him (and friends) that night. I was sensible in the fact that I didn't stick around that long. I am suppose to be meeting up with a friend later for drinks and I have a sneaky feeling the Jerk Boy may come too. It's such a hassle having the same friends. That's not going to change though so I am going to have to get used to it.

It would be so helpful if there were someone around who could take my mind off him!!!! Any offers? lol.

8 Comments:

Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Fine!!! I'll be right there! SIGH!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

*Raises hand*

2:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep yo head up homie!

CWTR™

3:58 PM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

step aside, christopher!! I can't wait to make love to that eye!!!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Wow, Greta babe! You're so popular. 2 fellas fighting for you right here!

Try reminding yourself constantly of the distance you are keeping between him and you? Maybe that can help. And just be conscious of it each time he's around, but just be natural, too. Not good to make the situation awkward either.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scribe and Christopher - Awwww you guys make me feel so wanted haha. Well, Scribe my eye feels wanted.

Ayman - what's with the gangster talk? It's freaking me out slightly.

Veng - your advice has been great and I am definitely going to try to put it into practice. Keep it coming girl you're making me strong.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I don't really know you, yet...

But I'd be happy to talk.

10:21 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Oh, the things I'd do to that eye!!!

yum-yum, gimme some!!!


But first I must finish making the sweet, suite love to vengelyne. something tells me it won't take long so get that eye ready for me!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home