Friday, September 22, 2006

The Uncontrollable Urge

I've not long got back to my office since being in a meeting. It was a productive meeting for some, it would have been productive for me to if I was fully focused on it that is.
You see what happened was this; before the meeting I needed to urinate. So, I did. Fine I thought. The meeting was held in a really cold meeting room and half way through what was to happen. The urge to wee again. How can I need to urinate again, I'd only gone half an hour earlier. However, my bladder it pounded and pounded and I couldn't disturb the meeting so I spent the whole time trying to find something to take my mind off of my bursting bladder.
Finally I realised the boss was trying to end the meeting and as soon as it did I ran to the loo. A colleague followed me in. Someone I don't know well enough to make polite conversation with in the toilets. Anyhow, because I'd held the wee in for so long, that it ended out to be the longest wee ever and I had to give a sigh of relief, it was one of those wees. The lady in the loos with me must have thought I had a serious bladder disorder, maybe I do to need to urinate twice in half an hour.
I blame the cold room myself, but now I am left needing to find someone to go over the meeting with me because seriously I don't remember much, all I remember is being desperate for the loo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL
when you gotta go...

In the men's room this is one of those moments where you lean up against the wall 'cause you know you are gonna be there for a while.

At least you get to sit down...

As for your co workers - who cares what they think?

Sorry about your discomfort though...

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home