Thursday, September 21, 2006

GrettaGretta!

I don't like giving too much away about my identity but here is a MeMe/GrettaGretta for you...


1.When is the last time you held hands with someone?
July – It was with Pilot

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Probably not but I don’t think the war would be what killed me!!!

3. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yuk no.

4. Have you ever won a spelling competition?
*rolls eyes* If you read this, I'm sure you can guess whether or not THAT has ever happened.

5. How fast can you type?
I am like a Lamborghini in the world of typing ;)

6. Are you afraid of the dark?
I’m afraid of walking in an unknown neighbour hood in the dark but I am not afraid of just the dark.

7. Eye color?
Hmmm you tell me? (see pic).

8. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I had a bath this morning. I added oil of olay bubbles mmmm mmm mmm.

9. Do you knock on wood?
knock, knock, knocking on heaven’s door. Oh that’s not what you asked.. Um no.

10. Are you drinking anything right now?
I have a mug beside me that is half full but it’s gone cold so I’m not drinking it.

11. Do you think you're attractive?
I’d say everyone is in their own way. My way is, your way is too.

12. Can you hoola hoop?
Oh you should see me hoola hoop. I’d leave you breathless.

13. Are you good at keeping secrets?
No I am crap and that’s why I have to write them down here.

14. What do you want for Christmas?
My first answer was Jerk Boy but I don’t think I am going to get that so instead I am going to say world peace, oh darn I am not going to get that either. Okay a selection box will do.

15. Do you know the Muffin Man?
No I don’t.

16. Do you talk in your sleep?
No one has ever told me that I do!

17. Who wrote the book of love?
The look of love… what I dunno.

18. Have you ever flown a kite?
When I was like 5 years old.

19. Do you consider yourself successful?
I am successful in nearly every area of my life bar one. I fail miserably when it comes to men.

20. How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
ok I can’t be bothered to count them all because there is a lot, so define ‘a lot’.

21. Have you ever asked for a pony?
I didn’t ever ask coz I knew I’d never get.

22. Plans for tomorrow?
work, maybe a little play, oh it’s Friday tomorrow that means little work and hopefully more than just a little play.

23. Missing someone now?
I miss someone we’ll call “Teddy”. I lost contact with Teddy in March and I miss him.

24. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
I think I told a friend yesterday on the phone. If I didn’t then I really don’t remember the last time.

25. How are you feeling today?
I’m a bit tired had a yukky night sleep. It was silly after I’d been awake for sometime I imagined Jerk Boy there and that I was sleeping in his arms. It’s sad to say it but it was that thought that made me fall asleep.

26. Are happy with your life right now?
I am happy in every area bar 1.

27. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope – although I probably should have been on a number of occasions.

28. What are you looking forward to?
Christmas. I love Christmas.

29. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Do you know I think I am going to have to put this on my “things to do before I’m 30 list”.

30. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No.

31. Can you handle the truth?
On a good day, on a bad day lie to me it will be better for you trust me.

32. Do you like green eggs and ham?
I don’t know what green eggs are but I like ham.

33. What 3 things do you always bring with you to places?
My phone, my diary and *insert something fun* My digital camera.

34. Any cool scars?
I have one on my knee from when I was a child and ran into a roof tile.

35. Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Well, *blush* there's someone called Jerk Boy.

36. How many kids do you plan on having?
Until I’ve discussed that with the children’s father I don’t want to answer. It’s a joint decision after all.

37. What do you do when no one is watching?
I blog here.

38. Have you ever been in love?
It depends on the definition of "in love" my definition I haven't been but I have by other people's definitions!!

39. Do you talk to yourself?
All the time – I’m guessing that doesn’t surprise anyone!

40. Is there something you want that you can't have?
There is one obvious answer here isn’t there??? Two words one begins with J and the other B.

41. Things about the opposite sex that you first notice?
Smile. Always the smile, then well, I’ll keep that to myself.

42. What are you thinking about right now?
Yorkshire puddings.

43. Who did you last hug?
My mate (who we'll call) Brian – he’s the greatest.

44. Who did you last kiss?
Pilot.

45. Where is your phone?
About an inch in front of my mouse.

46. What was the last thing you ate?
A cadburies dairy milk.

47. Favorite Color?
I like anything.

48. What is the last movie watched?
I tried to watch a life less ordinary but it was too crap so gave up on it. I can’t remember before that.

49. What song do you currently hear?
Crystall by Lewis

50. What do you want?
A hug I think.

51. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
That’s for me to know ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Greta

Thanks for stopping by me blog, sorry you had to see something so ugly.

I had a few drinks last night and decided it was time to dispose of the anonymous detractor.

It had gone too far.

I was cruel and that hurts me. But it's done, so be it.

So is that really your eye?
Cool

I read this post – nice

Though you seem young – I was saddened by your response that you have never been in love.
Although I must admit there are times that I wish I could say the same.

But every time I let myself love someone, that all goes out the window

That either makes me wise, or an old fool, I really don’t care which.

I yam what I yam as Popeye would say. And that doesn’t change.

At this time, I am holding my feelings to one harmless but very heartfelt crush, on someone I find that I care about.

So it goes…

I’m kinda new here and probably won’t read the whole saga…
But IMO – if you can’t drop the “Jerk” from “Jerk Boy” then you need to be rid of him.

I’m not here to try and take his place. – Just to talk.
Perhaps we could be friends.
Why? – Because you took the time to visit – so I return the favor in kind.

Aside from some words along the lines of “I think I’m starting to like you” I would also like to send along a hug

*Hug*

Yes – for real - Just for being human, for being you.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!
I just noticed that you linked me up!

It is my current understanding that this is a complement in the blog world

Thank You!

Forgive my negligence – I will reciprocate, gladly

9:36 AM  
Blogger AL RULES said...

re:#50

hug... now quit touching me...

11:08 AM  
Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I am stealing this :)

12:38 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Bobbbbbbbbb - thanks for the compliment.

Al - You big softy

Scribe - you can have it, no stealing necessary.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

You didn't want to reveal much so you only did 51 things? :-)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

Nice. Very nice.

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home