Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The waiting game!

Men

They just seem to be frustrating me at the moment.

Gary, who is the guy that I was getting on so well with on the dating site, asked if we wanted to meet up, I gave him my number for him to call me to arrange meeting up.

Excellent I thought I could really do with a date.

Then 5 days later I get an email "sorry I haven't called yet I've been really hectic. Hopefully you still want to meet up if so I'll give you a call either today or tomorrow.

First off what happened to the 3 day rule, he decided to completely ignore it. However, he apologised and as that's something some men find difficult I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and tried to reply completely bright and breezy saying.

"Hi Gary, that's cool give me a ring when you get chance over the next day or so and we'll get it sorted - Hope you're having a good week. Gret"

So, this evening I'm think he'll call.

NO BLOODY CALL. Ok so I know he said today or tomorrow but the guy has already taken 5 days since I first gave him my number. Part of me so wants to just go on a date to get back in the swing of things I don't care, but the other part of me thinks some guy that can't call clearly isn't that interested.

So, I guess I'll give it until tomorrow and if he doesn't call tomorrow, then that my dear Gary is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home