Monday, November 30, 2009

My life...

SO I think CD has the message he's been on and off facebook all day today and he didn't try and start a conversation with me. I'm glad. Today has been a hard day for me. Someone asked me some questions about me and CD over the weekend, and I've just felt a bit weak ever since, like I miss him today. I almost emailed him twice this morning but stopped myself and then when he appeared on facebook I wanted him to talk to me, but I'm glad he didn't because if he'd talked to me today, today I would have talked back and taht wouldn't have been good for either of us.

I'm 27 years old, I decided to travel instead of go to Uni, I live with my parents due to some financial issues with my old flat, I have no boyfriend, I'm not enjoying my job a the moment and I feel a little lost.

In 3 years time I'm going to be 30 and I still feel like a kid at high school not quite knowing what I'm meant to be doing today or in 3 years time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Everyone feels a little lost at times, it'll pass :)

I'm still a kid in grade school, not quite knowing what I should be doing or what I will be doing in 3 years time.

Sometimes, its the journey that makes everything worthwhile :)

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home