Sunday, December 27, 2009

presents.

I've been pretty unwell over Christmas, however, before Christmas I went to a little gather of people. CD wasn't there but he'd got someone going to pass on a present to me.

It was wrapped but clearly a book.

I wasn't feeling very well so left early. I got home to find that the present wasn't with me and I must have left it at the house I was at. So I text them to say I'd accidentally left it there and to give it to Jerk Boy who would pass it on to me.

Jerk Boy and another one of our friends lets call him Joker, got the present and decided to try and guess the title of the book.

Apparently they came up with

"Sometimes it's hard to say I'm sorry"

and

"How to lose a bad boyfriend in 10 days"

Truth is he bought me a book by an author I liked, it's actually up there with some of the best presents he's ever got me, because he obviously listened when I told him that I liked the author. I was actually, much to my own disgust, impressed by CD's choice.

Although I would have found how to lose a bad boyfriend in 10days useful because it took me a lot longer than 10days.

And best friend bought me a mug which said "it's better to have loved and lost than to live with a phsycho for the rest of your life"

I laughed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Hope you're feeling better :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Scotty. I missed you.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home