Monday, January 11, 2010

Gretta's dating agency experience.

I saw CD last night at the pub. It's the first time I've seen him in a social way in ages. It feels like it's getting easier, he still pinpointed me and asked me a question that he already knew the answer too but that's just him. I'm hoping he's going to go away this year, he's always threatened too and I'm hoping he'll go disappear some place else this year.

Anyway, I'm back on an online dating site and I'm talking to 3 men.

Man 1: We'll call him Trumpet player, he's in the RAF band or something which basically mean he plays the trumpet for the RAF. He lives about 3 hours away. He seems a bit serious, but looks very sweet.

Man 2: We'll call him a Doctor because he's a doctor, he's a short doctor, only an inch taller than me that turns me off big time, he also seems a little on the serious side he told me he is an anglican christian, I'm not really sure a christian is what I want but he's interesting to a degree. He lives about 2.5 hours away at present but is planning to move up North in October which will probably make him 5 hours away which isn't so good.

Man 3: We'll call Gary because that's his name, and he's the one I like the most, he's short, early 30s and into walking and surfing which are 2 things I want to do a lot more of. He was born in Scotland but has recently moved to my city. He works in Finance and when the company he worked for in Scotland started laying people off he headed to my city for work. He likes lots of similar stuff to me and just from sending 2 emails I'd say he sounds brilliant. I'm waiting for a reponse to my latest email and truth is I really hope I get it.

I was in contact with Teddy over New Year but that seems to have died down now. He said he wants to set me up with a friend of his, a friend that lives in Australia. I don't know what's wrong with him, I don't know how I've suddenly become someone he wants to set up with his friends. I don't know if he's telling me we have to let each other go, whether he's telling me I have to let him go, or whether he's telling me he's let me go, or whether he's telling me he's met someone else. Truth is we've never had each other since Australia so I don't know what he's trying to tell me but why set me up with a friend. Whatever he's getting at it can't be good.

As for the whole uni thing I should be sending off my application next week - I'm scared shitless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home