Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bye bye baby bye bye...

I think Teddy has a girlfriend.

Since CD and I broke up, Teddy and I have been in a bit of contact, not loads, but a bit.

Anyways, I kind of facebook stalked him, and managed to get on to one of his friends page and she had some pics of him with a rather attractive blonde and lets just say it looked like they were extremely close. Extremely close.

Let me tell you, my heart hurt.

Deep down I know that Teddy and I would never get together, he lives in Australia for goodness sake, but he's just always been the guy I connected with in a big way, and the guy who has been there when I needed him.

The whole time I've known him he's never had a relationship, always working ridiculously hard, partying hard, wanting to commit but not seeming able to. He's kind of me, but with it loving, caring, generous, and I guess I just thought while he was single there was still hope.

I know Australia is the otherside of the world and to think there is still hope is silly but he sometimes works in the UK, ok I know he hasn't since 2007 but he said he might have to work over here again in 2010. So I was holding out hope.

Anyway, now it looks as if he's taken and as a result of that. I have to accept one thing. Teddy whether in the UK or Australia, isn't available anymore. maybe, if I'm right. They do look incredibly close in the pictures.

So if that's the case I must move on. Trouble is, I never thought I'd have to move on from Teddy. He might be far away, and we might sometimes loose touch but truth is he's always been here. always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home