Sunday, May 18, 2008

That Boy!

Yesterday I log on to msn, he's online. I don't start a conversation with him then this happens..

Climber Dude: Hello

I ignore it

Climber Dude: Hey?

I continue to ignore

Climber Dude: H.E.L.L.O

I log off.

Later that night, while out bowling with Best Friend, her hubby, The Ex and his mate, Best friend and I have this conversation..

Gretta: He tried talking to me on msn this morning but I just logged off, maybe now he'll get the message?

Best Friend: What time was that? around 11.30?

Gretta: Yeah it was that time how did you know?

Best Friend: He called me but I missed his call, as soon as the saw the missed call I guessed it would be about you, I tried calling him back but I only let it ring twice just so he knew I'd tried.

Gretta: ahh ok.

Why is he calling Best Friend to discuss me? What does he think she's going to tell him that I haven't already. "She doesn't want to get into long conversation with you on msn, she doesn't have anything to say to you" Like.... Why doesn't he get it? Why???

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

How can this boy be so confusing?! The mind games! You poor thing honey... Sending you hugs

7:34 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Interesting... and confusing...

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home