Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Eye Candy

So from my office window I can see the pub across the road. Well, the roof of the pub across the road and not much more. As it so happens the pub across the road is having it's roof repaired so this week there has been 2 builders on the roof, one really old dude, one other guy I suspect to be in my age bracket.

The guy in my age bracket isn't all that, he has dark hair, a goatie, a tattoo on his left arm and he looks rough round the edges. But today he took his top off and his body was FIIIII NNNN EEEEEE..... SO fine.

He's also noticed me. Is it wrong that I'm tempted to boob flash him?

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

do it! do it! do it!

4:10 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

what would mary whitehouse say?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

If you do, Please Post Pics.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home