Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just 1 reason why my boss rocks....

ok so, he knows about the Climber Dude situation, he'd met him, he'd come into the office and wait to take me out for lunch if he was doing a late shift and sure enough the boss began getting suspect about this guy that was becoming a more frequent figure around the place between the hours of 12 and 1. So, I filled the boss in on everything and I told him about a song that I've had on repeat. I may have mentioned it, the Lucie Silvas song - if it's not what you're made of. Listen to it on youtube.

Anyhow, email from my boss who wasn't in the office....

Title: Your Song
Body: Sing it at the top of your voice while at your desk today
Attachment: Lucie Silvas - if it's not what you're made of - mp3 file.

My boss rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home