Friday, May 09, 2008

Who's that boy?

I feel so much better these past few days. I've now taken advantage of not seeing Climber Dude, that's right. It's funny how even when not in a relationship you put your life on hold. Like someone will invite you somewhere and although every rule in the book is "don't turn them down and go" I still found myself hesitating just in case Climber Dude wanted to do something.

So last night I went round my parents and spent the evening with them - it was great just hanging with the olds. Then tonight a good girlfriend of mine cooked me a meal and it was great to catch up with her.

Tomorrow night is my ex's future wife's hen night, and yes she invited me! She doesn't like me, but I've decided to go anyway, other friends will be there and nothing quite beats a good hen night does it. I'm hoping to pull!!!!

So yeah Climber Dude - who's he???

In other news.

Jerk Boy has been adorable. Well, I haven't seen him, he's got exams at the moment but.... he told me if I needed him I could call him at any point and he'd take a break from revision to let me talk for a bit. So this evening I called him and said when you're done with your exams we should have a bacardi night. He agreed. We're gona have a drunken sleep over. I know it's sad but if I was with Climber Dude there is no way me and Jerk Boy would be having a drunken sleep over. I'm exciting it's gona be like being 16 all over again.

ok I'm sleepy time to sleep

Gretta x

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Yippeeeee! I'm so glad that you're seeing a light at the end of this tunnel. It's a shame you might lose a great friend, but you do have great friends (Jerk Boy! Who'd have thunk it?).

I know you don't need a boyfriend, but at least now you can be more open to the idea of meeting people without feeling badly.

I'm excited for you in many ways - time to open them eyes and shake that groove thang.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Woo hoo!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home