Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Self Preservation!

Today marks 1 week after "the chat" with Climber Dude.

He's text me once in that week. He's also started an msn convo with me that I promptly brought to a close. And that's it.

It's been a very successful week of avoiding Climber Dude. I had a moment on Saturday when I missed him, but I feel like that has really been the one day I can point out when I actually noticed him missing.

I've chatted to Jerk Boy a lot on the phone and that's helped. Best Friend has been emailing me in the work day and that's helped. And I've masterbated a fair bit and that's definitely helped a whole lot.

I bumped into one of the youth I used to work with the other day, he's 18 now but I did some work with him 4 years ago, as he was a bit of a troubled student. Anyway, turns out he's got into music college and is on the right track but he had this conversation with me and it made me chuckle and a much needed ego boost.

18 year old: Gretta you got a man?

Gretta: nope still single

18 year old: what's a great catch like you doing single

Gretta: Seems no one wants me not the end of the world

18 year old: I want you ;)

Gretta: Don't you think you're a bit young for me?

18 year old: No I think you'd look good on a young man ;)

Gretta: ok that's enough I still feel like your one of my community youth from the community youth project and this feels very wrong.

Was an ego boost at just the right time though...

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

masturbating and flirting with a youth in one post?! You've changed! And i LIKE it!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Haha! Poor little boy... :)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home