Thursday, May 15, 2008

4.5 years early!

Ok so I've done something I never thought I'd do before hitting 30.

I always said if I am still single at 30 then I'd get extra proactive about my singleness and try out the online dating scene. Online dating sites I always thought weren't for me. I knew Betty had tried with some odd responses and that only put me off more, although I salute Betty for all she does, she's my guru.

Anyhow, the otherday I thought fuck it, I'm not 30 but I'm nearing it every single day, so why wait until I'm 30 to do this whole online dating agency thing.

So I did a somewhat witty profile, I found a pretty lil pic of me (possibly the face pic I once emailed Scotty with). And I then decided that i'd play a little. First off I decided to send silly email to randomers from other countries, thought it would be safe to start playing around that way. Didn't get many replies. Didn't really have any expectations. Then I thought I'd try a little closer to home.

I found a handsome, I did. He lives about an hour and half away from me, he's in the 26 - 30age bracket but he also says he's in his last year of uni finishing this year, so I dunno really what that means, but I emailed him a one liner earlier today, and he replied with questions, this is good, I've now replied with questions. Let me tell you he's a 6.2foot hottie, I already know I may just have some fun with him....

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Go girl! There's nothing wrong with online-ing! I just wasn't that into it when it came down to it. I didn't chase the guys I was after cause that's when The Ex came back on the scene.

I can't WAIT to hear how it goes!

PS: compliments will get you EVERYWHERE with me - keep them up!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Where's my email!? :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger *kb* said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm not good at on-line dating AT.ALL, but I'm ok with that, it makes me nervous and nauseaus and I break out in hives...ok this last thing is made up, but I feel like I have hives, you know? :-)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home