Sunday, May 04, 2008

Last night

Well,



We sat on the same sofe, I flirted, he flirted a little,



BUT STILL NOTHING BLOODY HAPPENED!!!!!



At about 12.30am he suggested that I stay over and not drive home, he was willing to sleep on the sofa and give up his bed for me - such the gentleman I don't want him to be. Nice that he was so willing though but I hadn't had a drink so said I'd drive home and decided to leave.



He's picking me up this evening and we're meeting up with some friends, soooooooooooo who knows maybe tonight I'll discuss what's going on with us.



Oh and the dinner he cooked a Tunisian Lamb Dish, he went to loads of effort and it was REALLY good. So, he can cook me some super dooper dinner, but he can't kiss me... Why the heck is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

oh my god... i'd be beside myself by now. jump him. jump him and put yourself out of your misery!

do you kiss goodbye on the cheek? if so, just 'accidently' kiss him on the mouth one night and then get all wide-eyed surprised. but don't say you're sorry, just stammer an oops and goodbye if it gets weird

do it. just do it.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Whats wrong with this boy. Does he like girls?

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home