Friday, May 16, 2008

Musings!

Climber Dude text me this morning. I don't get it, I tell him I don't want to get into a long msn conversation. He contacts me again and I say I don't have anything to say to him and then this morning I get another text, very simple wanting to know if I have any news about my next hospital appointment. I couldn't really ignore that as he's been there all along - so I text him back the latest but I didn't ask any questions or give him anymore than what he asked.

I get home from a great night wtih the girls and he's online, half of me wants to start a conversation with him, half of me knows that's really unwise, so we're both on msn, not saying a word to each other maybe he finally has the message. I should be happy but why am I not? I blame the alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home