Tuesday, May 20, 2008

stressed!

Taking to a friend on msn who knows Climber Dude and the whole situation. She says he's told her bloke that after recent events he is now definitely going away he just doesn't know when. He'd already told me he was definitely going away and he just didn't know when. Him going away was always in the equation whether we got it on or not.

I dunno why but I am getting angrier and angrier at everything Climber Dude does. He's pushy and he doesn't get that I just want him to leave me alone. I am trying to move on. Soon, I'll start expecting his texts, and phone calls and when they stop I am gona be in an even worse place. He's been playing games with me the whole time and now I NEED him to stop.

After the wedding this weekend, if he's still been a pushy so and so. I am going to tell him to his face to back the fuck off. If he doesn't get the message then I really am gona be one twisted chick.

1 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Maybe it woulkd be worth just pulling him aside and saying that you need some time before you can begin to be friends again. Your ego is hurt and your heart got squished, ask him to please respect your need to remove him from your life, at least for now.

Do it before the wedding (via email?) so you can go, be fabulous, look incredible and have a wonderful time without having this hanging over your head. Your ex getting married is surely stress enough?

And post a pic of how hot you look!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home