Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ranting again.

I knew he'd be at the pub last night. I knew and I also knew I had to see him before next weekend.

Next weekend is my ex's wedding down on the coast. 7 of us are sharing a chelet and staying for the long bank holiday weekend. Climber Dude is one of them, he's a groomsman at the wedding.

So, at the pub last night he came over to me and rudely butted into the conversation I was having with a girl who I hadn't seen in ages.

CD: How was your day?

Gretta: Good

CD: I'm having some freinds round Wednesday night for a meal, you wana come.

Gretta: I'm busy Wednesday (which wasn't a lie, altho I could tell by the look on his face he thought it was).

CD: Right. So next weekend, you're going down with Best Friend and Hubby.

Gretta: Yep

CD: And Intellect is going?

Gretta: Yep

CD: Is Intellect staying the whole weekend?

Gretta: Yep she's staying the whole weekend (in a relieved tone).

Gretta: Right you sorted now?

CD: Sorted?

Gretta: yeah you got next weekend sorted in your mind?

CD: Yeah

Gretta: good *walks off*.

I didn't mean to come across as rude or aggressive, but he's just pissing me off. If I had butted into a conversation he was having he would have said something like that was very rude of me, but he knew I wouldn't speak to him unless he struck up a conversation in front of someone else. To invite me round for a meal to when I'm blatently keeping my distance. WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM.

3 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Can you be friends with him? Or do you need him out of your life? I understand your anger chicken, but to throw the baby out with the bath water?

3:55 PM  
Blogger *kb* said...

I think your actions are allowing him to feel pretty good about himself. Where he shows you no issues with being friends, you show anger and frustration and he sees this and probably feels pretty good about himself.

I will tell you what people told me about The ME, which I think is pretty fitting to your situation from what I have read of your writtings....He likes spending time with you, he finds you attractive, but something is not there for him to pursue the situation further. I don't think these things are easily explainable, but I also don't get an overwhelming feeling that you "like" him all that much. I get the feeling you like him because of the challenge.

I hope you're able to have a good weekend with everyone, because it sounds like it has the potential to be a blast!! :-)

8:12 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Maybe he's trying to figure things out alsdo

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home