Thursday, May 29, 2008

The plot thickens!

I’m sat in work writing this, it’s my quiet Thursday, boss is out of the office, all the others are out doing project work and here I am doodledaddling on here.

I haven’t as yet kissed Climber Dude. I know shocking, we said we’d take things slow and unfortunately after deciding to get together on Tuesday he had to rush to work for his shift and because I was previously moving on I kind of filled up my diary a lot more than I usually would, so last night I was out with the girls seeing the SATC movie – which was absolutely fabulous. We’ve been texting each other loads, I don’t think either of us can believe that after how much pain and heartache we’re finally together, we’re both happy but also apprehensive if that makes sense – I think that’s understandable after everything..

Anyway, tonight I have a work meeting until about 9pm, so tonight after my work meeting he’s meeting me for a drink and I’m thinking tonight is the night we’ll finally kiss – I do want to take things slow though so we’re just gona go one step at a time. I’m actually so nervous about it too, I feel like a kid, I’ve got butterflies and all sorts going on inside my stomach. I booked in a night out Friday too with some old work friends going for a nice slap up Italian meal. So yeah, it’s not going to be one of those see each other all the time at the beginning relationships as, well I’m busy. However, I think easing in slowly will be good for both of us.

I’ve heard from Army Hunk too!!! I explained the situation to him in the best possible way I could and he was still so sweet about it all. He told me not to worry as it isn’t the first time he’s been rejected and probably won’t be the last, he said it was a real shame though because he had lots of fun with me and still holds hope that maybe we’ll bump into each other again, he wished me all the best with complicated guy and that was that.

I know things with Climber Dude have never been simple but I do believe that now he’s actually made a decision to commit and put the fears that held him back previously to the side I really think we can make a go of things. I can but try and if it doesn’t work, then maybe I’ll just get back in contact with Army Hunk.

Oh and to top things off, when I logged on this morning I had a message from FLATMATE!!!!!!! I haven’t heard from him in months, all it said was “I’m back from my holiday do you wanna catch up” Who goes on a 4 month holiday?????????? He would have gone away for a week or 2 with Gifty, not 4 months, I just couldn’t believe the cheek of it.

Anyway I haven’t replied and I’m trying to decide whether to block, delete and get rid of him from my facebook profile, that situation has never been healthy ever, and now things are on with Climber Dude I don’t want to ruin them with sillyness with Flatmate. I think maybe I should tell him I can’t have him randomly turning up at my place, thankfully I know who Gifty is on his facebook profile so if he even tried to wreck things with me Gifty would be getting a message from a pretty girl telling all, and she’d know it’s true because I know exactly where Flatmate has 2 moles and lets just say you wouldn’t know that without knowing Flatmate if you get me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

You didn't have time to kiss?!?! ARe you MENTAL!!! Grab that boy and plant one on him!

5:41 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

i've heard of life coaches, but never snog coaches.

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home