Monday, May 26, 2008

Oh Nooooo!!!

So, getting it on with The Ex's (now) wife's brother on the dance floor at the wedding reception of The Ex, while Climber Dude was watching, wasn't exactly in my plan.

Anyway, we will call him Army Hunk, because he's in the army and he's a hunk - I am so logical with my naming it's unbelieveable. I've got home from the weekend and Army Hunk has already added me on facebook, and he told me at the wedding he wanted to take me out. I thought he just wanted a snog but apparently he told the bestman that if I wanted to start "something" with him he'd like too! He's tall, dark, handsome, earns a fair bit and wants to start "something" with me....


Now, I'm a little stuck, he was really really sweet, I mean really sweet, like as we slow danced he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him, he gently stroked my neck and behind my ear, he sang groovey kind of love quietly in my ear as we danced, and considering we'd both consumed rather a lot of alcohol and the kiss oh the kiss was slow and passionate, not sloppy at all and sparks were flying everywhere, it didn't really shock me that he's added me to facebook after that...


Now for the problem though...


Climber Dude: saw it all, why I should care I don't know, but I knew he was a little put out by the fact that I was snogging a guy so openly on the dancefloor - he's never seen me do that before.. Ever!!!


The Ex: I'm sure, will laugh at it all but still my find it a little odd for me to be dating his wife's brother..


The Ex's Wife: Has never really liked me because I'm the ex, I can't imagine her being at all pleased about me getting it on with her brother, or her brother's liking too me after this event.


So the guy I chose to get it on with at the wedding was the most complicated guy I could have chosen, the time I chose to get on with him was also not a good time! I'll get over those things, but will I get over the fact that actually regardless of those things, I'd like to see him again, and for someone who doesn't enjoy drama, and thinks it could end up being dramatic, and still wants to see him again, leaves me thinking who am I? and where is Gretta? Truth is I don't want it to be complicated, but this guy was good looking, sweet, caring, a great kisser and interested!!! Should I pass this up because of the other complications. Oh and Climber Dude said this to me "I wonder what people made of your behaviour at the wedding reception" my behaviour?? What??


I AM SINGLE BECAUSE YOU TURNED ME DOWN!


It's ok for me to have a little fun on the dance floor.....


Anyway, I fear I could rant and rave about this all night. Here's hoping Army Hunk does contact me and invite me out next time he's in the area, or better still I hope he comes to my area just for me.


The pic below is of me, intellect, best friend and another girl who I went to the wedding with... Can you guess which is me?? I liked it when Betty did that game..


2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Fuck Climber Dude. "What people made of your behaviour?" - who does he think he is?!

You should have said "Jealous I imagine. Just like you were." Don't not chase a guy because he's a wanker. Typical man, he's prob thinking "If I can't have her, no one can".

Chase this one Gretta. If you get that 'feeling' about someone - explore it!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

I think you're second from the left :)

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home