Thursday, May 22, 2008

Not ranting (a change in the wind).

Haven't heard from Climber Dude since Monday! I think he's finally giving me the space I need, and I feel better for it. It's his birthday tomorrow, and I bought him a card that I thought suited him ages ago, so I've decided to still give it to him but he's not getting a present.



Jerk Boy has his final exam today, so I may actually get to spend some time with him next week, looking forward to that feel we need a catch up, half of me wants to take him out for the whole day so we can both just kick back - I feel like I've been so stressed lately and I know he's had exam pressure so it would be good if we could do a daytrip or something. We'll see!



I feel good. I had a good night sleep. I'm going down for the long weekend tomorrow morning and I feel good. So, that's good too right. Holding head high, and moving on!

3 Comments:

Blogger *kb* said...

:-) Have a fabulous weekend!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

8:15 AM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

Good stuff. And great idea about the card. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Rock on! <-- my mantra, anyway

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home