Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Item!!!!! I'm as shocked as you..

So, last night ended up in a heart to heart with Climber Dude.

He told me that he had his reasons for not getting into a relationship with me, 1 reason was the plan he had for going away for a year and the other was that he's been hurt in the past, really hurt and finds it hard to trust people.

Why is he telling me this now? Because I kissed Army Hunk of course this is why he's telling me this now.

I then said well, I've confirmed your fears haven't I? You're not going to be able to trust me now I've kissed someone in front of you but I did it because I wanted to show you I'm moving on. I can't just stay hanging the way you've made me, because that hurts me. Then he said this...

"Gretta, I care for you so deeply it's unbelieveable. You think the decisions I made were easy, I know I'm planning on going away, I can't bare the thought of having to leave you, the reason I said I wasn't ready for a relationship is because I'm scared. You knew that and yet you kissed another guy in front of me?"

I didn't know that? He'd never been clear about the precise reason why he couldn't get into a relationship with me. Anyway, then he said this....

"Some drunken snog at a wedding isn't going to change the way I feel about you. When I saw you it felt like a knife went into my heart and was being twisted, it wasn't an emotion that rooted from jealously but something that was a whole lot stronger than jealousy - do you understand what I'm saying Gretta?"

ok, so well this is my dilemma, I am trying to move on, I am missing you like crazy but I am trying to move on. If you feel as strongly as you say you do, we can either get together, regain trust because we've both hurt each other, work things through and when it comes to you going away we can look at our options, whether I visit you while you're there, whetehr we attempt a long distance relationship or whether I come with you. However we can take it a day at a time until we need to figure that out. Or... I continue to work at moving on. If you can't commit to me now I am not going to wait for you to get back to commit to me later when I have no guarantees, you could meet someone while away!

He then said, if you can handle getting into a relationship knowing that there is a possibility I might be going away I will happily be willing to commit to you.

So there you have it. Me and Climber Dude are giving things ago. And I'm happy about it. Very happy!

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

HOLY SHIZZ!!!

WOW! I'm blown away! Boys are so stupid!!! But I'm so glad!

So did you then kiss? Properly this time? I want the sloppy details and you better not stooge me out of any!

CONGRATULATIONS!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Wha!? Hows that for a change of events!?

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home