Friday, May 30, 2008

He's worth it..

So... After my work meeting we headed back to my place.

We then chatted for a good hour, it was good actually we went through the reasons behind the things that had happened these last 2 weeks, and he asked me if there was anything more to it with Army Hunk which I told him there wasn't. He also told me that for some reason pride had gotten in his way with me, and stubbornness and the thoughts of going away. He said he wasn't honest with me 2 weeks ago as he wanted me to believe that he thought I wasn't good enough as he didn't want to have to leave me. In a weird way it kind of all slotted into place, that he was spending so much time with me but he couldn't commit. He said that after missing me the last 2 weeks he realised he needed to open his heart up and he wants to be open and honest with me.

Then I decided I'd had enough of talking so I squeezed my butt on to the same sofa he was on and we just cuddled up watching TV, then he started to say something I can't remember what it was exacly but I told him to "shuuussh up" and to make sure he did I planted a kiss on him. We then proceeded to kiss the night away with not a lot more talking. Considering we'd done so much talking for the last year I wasn't too worried about the little talking we were suddenly doing. Things got pretty heated and I didn't want him to go I wanted him to stay, but I knew that I also didn't want things to go too fast, so when he said "Gretta I should go" I didn't stop him. We kissed goodnight and he left.

However, in bed that night, I felt lost, it felt so right being wrapped up in his arms, it's like we just fitted so comfortably together. When he text me saying "Night my sweet thing" although I'm unsure about the thing bit I fell asleep with a smile on my face and with his scent still on me.

I already feel in pretty deep, it's a bit strange really, I don't want to be into deep because of that niggling fear of getting hurt, but at the same time, last night everything seemed to feel so right. I can't believe the time that's been wasted and the hurt that has been caused. But if that's what it took for us to get to here, then it was worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home