Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm just not good.

I popped into work for a few hours today. I know I'm so bad apparently if I go in when I've got an official note from the doctor, then I'm not covered by insurance! I don't really give a crap, day time tv has done me in, a part from I'm a celeb of course which is just too darn funny!.
No news from Jerk Boy
No news from Climber Dude
No news from Flatmate
No news from Tan.
Crap there isn't one bit of man in my life.
I'm probably going to hit the town Saturday night. Well, I say hit the town but I'm still 'suppose' to be in recovery so hitting the town means I will drive, I wont drink and I'll be home by 10.30pm. In fact I'm beginning to think I'll have more fun at home with a bottle of wine and Scotty... Scotty you coming over Saturday night?

7 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

no man love? Ah well... probably best - they're hardly worth the angst... Except for Scotty of course! Scotty is worth ALL the angst!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Ginamonster said...

oh, I am so very confused. Hospital? Sore? Celebrity? I missed something somewhere and yet I am caught up on the archives.

ps. you'll get used to the wanting. Then you'll forget about it mostly. Then some guy will pop into your life and remind you. damn them.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Scotty will be over Sat night, of course.

As for the other boys, they are tossers, and you should know that by now. So, why worry about them?

I think you need a hens night, no?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Betty: you always speak such pearls of wisdom ;)

GM: you've been missed girly sit down with a cuppa and catch up with Gretta x

Scotty: I just want to snog you until you go dizzy right now.

3:21 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

did you see where gemma atkinson's sadsack boyfriends complained that she didn't add an "x" or two to the end of her sms messages? they didn't feel loved, the poor dears.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I bet there is some serious web-cam action going on between Gretta and Scotty. :P

8:58 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

If there was, would it be appropriate to 'please post pics'?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home