Tuesday, November 06, 2007

She's ranting again/

Last night at the gym the dude was giving us this full on induction. SERIOUSLY!!! I don't need a full on induction I've been to the gym loads of times, and truth is giving me the rower, the treadmill and the bike and I don't need nothing else, I hate all the muscle work. I hate it. My arms are so weak and I know I should work on them because of that very fact but actually I hate it. So, I played up the gym instructor something rotten, I acted the weak, helpless girl and whereby my 2 other girlfriends had to have heavier weights everytime it go to my turn he'd move the weight to the easiest one. I knew I could do heavier, my friends knew I could do heavier but really I wasn't in the mood I hate weights let me at the rowing machine already.
I don't think the gym instructor was too impressed with me, but I wasn't impressed with him either, he was the weediest gym instructor I'd ever come across and he looked like a baby and I couldn't hear a word he said.
I don't even know if I can be bothered to go tonight, oh and this gym is so scabby compared to the gyms I'm used too. It's got like rust running down the walls, I know - I'm a snob but seriously nastiest gym I've ever been in.
Nuff said.
In other news
I chatted to Jerk Boy last night about toning things down a bit - I told him about Climber Dude. He said that he thinks we've toned it down a lot already and we're not half as bad as we used to be, he also said that he doesn't see me and Climber Dude working out. He just thinks I'm looking because there's no one else around. He told me that if I want to try out single guys in our group of friends then I should try out MusicMan because we'd make a much more compatible couple, but you see MusicMan openly likes a different girl in our group of friends! I'm not even interested in MusicMan and he happens to be Climber Dude's closest mate. Anyway, JerkBoy doesn't think me and Climber Dude are right for each other so what the heck does that mean?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Either JerkBoy doesnt like ClimberDude, or he is jealous of him.

When are we going to work out together Gretta?

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home