Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My loins... It's been too long.

Last night I was suppose to be going to the gym with a girlfriend. She’d managed to get a free pass, but in turns out we have to do the stupid induction – I say stupid because me and this friend live off of free gym passes, we both try and flirt our way into getting them and somehow it often works! Anyway, the person leading the induction was off sick and therefore we’ve had to re-schedule for next week, which meant that I was stuck at home alone.

I decided to crack on with some online Christmas shopping but I must confess that wasn’t the only reason I was online. I knew that Climber Dude would be on after work. His shift finished at 9pm, which meant that by the time he’d got home from work he’d be online at around 10.15pm. I was spot on. I didn’t want to strike up a conversation with him because I thought I might seem a bit full on after chatting to him in the morning, but he struck up the conversation with me so it didn’t matter. Again we didn’t chat too long because I had to be in work early. Although being in work early has turned out to be a waste of time because the boss’s car broke down so he’s now working from home.

Anyway, it’s likely I’ll see Climber Dude tonight. Might get the gang together and go to the pub, I think he might be avoiding alone time with me. I think that’s wise because I am so in need of man at the moment it’s unbelievable. I’ve been writing erotic emails to intellect about an imaginary diet coke break. Imaginary coz the guys I work with (bar diet coke man who is in tomorrow as it happens) aren’t worth my ogling power.
I NEED MAN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Haha... your 'loins' :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Hence the Getta likes meat comment on my blog?

And WTF is wrong with my beard?

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home