Saturday, November 03, 2007

Working it through!

I spoke to Climber Dude this morning, he rang apologising for his no show!!!! What happened to busy on the computer looking up where to go next year. He wants to go and study but you'd never guess where.... ONLY NEW ZEALAND. Even worse still though is that he wants to go for a year. Even though Gretta has got her prowling hat on for some reason I think I'm gona have to take it off, I don't think anything can happen...
Lets do the pros and cons.
Pro
1. He lives in my city (the first for such a long time)
2. He's got great arms and ass
3. He's pushy (a pro because so am I and I need someone who can give as good as they get)
4. He's got a good job and is ok with money
5. I enjoy spending time with him (that I didn't think I would)
6. I think I'm getting feelings for him
Cons
1. He claims to be a Christian (although I haven't yet had proof of this and this is only a con if it gets in the way which i think it may)
2. He's going away probably to new zealand and for a year
3. He's started flirting with me but he's not made a move
4. He doesn't always do what he says he's going to (like he told me he was coming last night).
5. He enjoys climbing walls, mountains and everythign and i think he wants a girl to do that with him/
6. I think I'm getting feelings for him.
Anyway, I think I need to steer clear. However we're both going to the same firework party tonight, and it's a possibility he's going to be at my friends house tomorrow night when I visit them, so maybe this steering clear thing needs to start next week. It should be easier as I plan on hitting the gym, Mon, Tues, Wed then I go into hospital on Thursday and will be recoving Friday and all weekend so, yep avoid avoid avoid from Monday!
Done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Why are you going to the hospital?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home