Monday, November 05, 2007

GET OUT OF MY FACE.

This morning I was happily getting on with my work, when out of the blue FLATMATE started chatting to me on msn!!!!! I haven’t seen him on msn for weeks, in fact I was convinced he’d blocked me and I’d decided it was for the best.

Now this is the bit that you guys are going to be proud of me for. I told him I was too busy to chat. He said ok. AND THAT WAS IT. It felt so good being the one putting a stop to the conversation, I haven’t thought about him much of late and truth is I’d rather him not have even come online, I’ve got nothing to say to him.

However, I didn’t even lie, usually I can juggle a few things at once, like doing the finance, while chatting to 2 people on msn, while listening to my boss give me a to do list for the day, while answering my phone and emails all at the same time (just call me superwoman!)

It’s so been busy because I’m trying to cram 5 days worth of work into 3 days…. I’m feeling all a bit apprehensive about my operation on Thursday, I can’t go into details, it’s nothing critical and it’s only a day case so thankfully I don’t have to be in hospital overnight but it will be very painful and it’s just not going to be particularly nice for me, I think I’ll be all a bit teary and oooookkky, my mum is coming over on Friday to look after me, she’s more likely going to drive me mad, anyway back to the point.

Today, when he started chatting to me I was already juggling 3 things at once and one of those things was a very complicated staff rota/shift pattern and I needed all the concentration I could muster. If I wasn’t doing that would I have still said I was too busy to talk? I actually don’t know but it doesn’t matter.

If I had chatted to him, would he have hit on me? would he have turned up randomly at my place tonight? would he be flirtatious? would he say Gifty is annoying him? My guess is, the cheating tossbag totally would say all of those things. I’m getting wise to that sucker.

I still haven’t chatted to Jerk Boy about our friendship and how it needs to change I keep seeing him around work and I just can’t seem to build up the courage to have the conversation I don’t even know where to start. Our friendship has been intense since 2005, so to try and de-tensify it is going to be hard, really hard. Oh and I’m still no clearer where I stand with Climber Dude, will he just make a move already!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Good luck with the operation! Annnnnddddd, good job.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home